Head of Sales & Evangelisation - London, UK
Secretarium is a London-based deep tech start up with a passion for data security. We build products with the latest privacy- preserving technology, combining secure hardware and tamper-proof code to guarantee the highest levels of security. We’re currently working across sectors including fintech, public health and compliance.
We have just closed a £5 million seed funding round with investors, IQ Capital, and are growing the team to scale the reach of our privacy-preserving technology.
Are you our ideal candidate?
We’re looking for a sales expert with a specialism in deep tech. Somebody skilled at attracting and engaging clients, clearly communicating complex solutions to highlight the human and business benefits of deep tech solutions. Our ideal candidate would have a passion for data privacy and be able to enthusiastically evangelise our technology across multiple target sectors.
Your work day will vary, but will include:
- Project management
- Managing a sales team including weekly sales meetings and strategy
- Providing monthly reports to our CEO on “push” sales funnel (covering also the bit that includes consulting)
- Providing market discovery insight and analysis to the board
- Developing and managing external partner relationships to help execute projects
- Working closely with head of presales and professional services
- Assisting head of development experience in negotiations with infrastructure providers
- Being the face of Secretarium at business-orientated public events
Essential skills for the role:
- Experience leading a tech sales team
- Experience working closely with multi-functional teams to align sales processes
- Experience in preparing and presenting reports
- Ability to conduct market research and identify sales opportunities
- Speaking in public
Any of these skills would be a bonus:
- An industry network to call on
- Public speaking / presentation experience
- Passion for blockchain / DLT technology or interest in data privacy
- Ability to conduct Business Analysis and consulting
If you're interested in applying:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- A couple of sentences introducing yourself and telling us why you’re interested in joining Secretarium
- A CV (Linkedin export or link is acceptable)