Head of Project Management - London, UK
Secretarium is a London-based deep tech start up with a passion for data security. We build products with the latest privacy- preserving technology, combining secure hardware and tamper-proof code to guarantee the highest levels of security. We’re currently working across sectors including fintech, public health and compliance.
We have just closed a £5 million seed funding round with investors, IQ Capital, and are growing the team to scale the reach of our privacy-preserving technology.
Are you our ideal candidate?
We’re looking for someone passionate about designing and delivering secure products with our privacy-preserving technology. Our ideal candidate will be skilled at working with clients to design smart contract solutions that perfectly meet their needs and solve their business challenges.
Your work day will vary, but will include:
- Project management
- Delivering smart contracts & GUI for clients
- Developing smart contracts & GUI for critical DcApps owned by Secretarium
- Managing client relationships and expectations during project deliveries
- Managing client project reporting internally and externally
Essential skills for the role:
- Track record in project management for tech projects
- Object Oriented Programming
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Creative Thinking
- Business Analysis
- Presentation skills
- Management skills
Any of these skills would be a bonus:
- GUI design
If you're interested in applying:
Please email email@example.com and include:
- A couple of sentences introducing yourself and telling us why you’re interested in joining Secretarium
- A CV (Linkedin export or link is acceptable)