Financial Strategy Analyst - London, UK
Secretarium is a London-based deep tech start up with a passion for data security. We build products with the latest privacy- preserving technology, combining secure hardware and tamper-proof code to guarantee the highest levels of security. We’re currently working across sectors including fintech, public health and compliance.
We have just closed a £5 million seed funding round with investors, IQ Capital, and are growing the team to scale the reach of our privacy-preserving technology.
Are you our ideal candidate?
This is a strategic role that will be at the core of the company growth strategy, reporting directly to the CEO. You will help to inform the direction of the company through research and analysis to identify which new products and partnerships will provide the most value for Secretarium, play a key role in researching and preparing for investment opportunities, and input into the financial strategy of the business.
Your work day will vary, but will include:
This role will provide valuable market insight to help Secretarium choose which customers and sectors are the most relevant and beneficial for our growth. You’ll also provide practical support in researching and applying for growth opportunities. This may include things like:
- Providing research and analysis of the market to help define business priorities and aid decisions around which products to build in which sectors
- Building financial models for new products
- Identifying and applying for funding opportunities for new products
- Building relationships to inspire potential customers in need of privacy-preserving capabilities for their apps and proposing innovative custom solutions
This role will provide financial reporting which will be instrumental in informing the financial strategy of the company. It will include things like:
- Supporting with finance strategy, including head count and other spend
- Preparing financial and KPI reports for regular investor/board meetings
- Analysing investment opportunities and preparing for new fundraising
- Liaising with the external accountants for general accountancy queries
Essential skills for the role:
- Qualification in related field or other relevant experience
- Finance and accountancy experience
- Motivated self-starter able to proactively identify opportunities
- Good project management skills
- Strategic consultancy experience
Any of these skills would be a bonus:
- Exposure to digital asset projects
- An interest in technology or fintech
- Client facing experience
- Pitching and presenting
If you're interested in applying:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- A couple of sentences introducing yourself and telling us why you’re interested in joining Secretarium
- A CV (Linkedin export or link is acceptable)